CRED is an exclusive community for India’s most trustworthy and creditworthy individuals, where the members are rewarded for good financial behavior. CRED was born out of a need to bring back the focus on a long lost virtue, one of trust, the idea being to create a community centered around this virtue. a community that constantly strives to become more virtuous in this regard till they finally scale their behavior to create a utopia where being trustworthy is the norm and not the exception.
Job Designation :QA Intern – Frontend
Qualification : Bachelor’s degree
Experience : Freshers
Skill Set :
- Basic Knowledge of mobile and web technology.
- A technical background with the ability to write basic scripts in Java/ Python.
- Basic manual and API testing knowledge.
- Understanding and ability to execute backend testing (API Testing), frontend testing – Web apps, & Mobile Testing.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them test cases.
- Ability to execute test cases.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Ability to learn new technologies, tools, and platforms.
- Strong problem-solving skills and critical thinking.
- Ability to participate in all phases of the release cycle.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
Job Description :
- Collaborate with the QA team to develop and execute comprehensive test plans, ensuring the delivery of high-quality software products.
- Conduct manual testing to identify defects, track issues, and provide accurate reports for swift resolution.
- assist in the creation and maintenance of test cases, test data, and test scripts to support the testing process.
- Participate in daily stand-ups and provide regular updates on testing progress, challenges, and potential improvements.
- Executing all levels of testing (System, Integration, Sanity and Regression) on products across platforms.
- Collaborate with developers to troubleshoot and debug issues, ensuring timely resolution and seamless integration of fixes.
- Continuously learn and stay updated on the latest testing methodologies, tools, and industry trends to enhance your testing skills and contribute to the team’s success.
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka, India