Bajaj Finance hiring fresher/experienced graduates with good communication skills, having solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle and basic knowledge about the latest programming trends for Trainee Software Developer role.
Job Designation : Trainee Software Developer
Qualification :BTech or MS
Experience : Freshers/ 0 to 1 Years
Skill Set :
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Able to debug for any applications issues.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, MVVM architectures, trends, and emerging technologies,
- Basic knowledge about the latest programming trends like API gateways, code obfuscation, using HW modules for a specific purpose (e.g. camera for QR/EAN reading).
- Basic knowledge of how to implement 3rd party SDK into a mobile application.
- Support platform best practices and UX/UI guidance.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Experience with Android SDK & Kotlin.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Android Jetpack,RxJava, Dragger, ViewModel, LiveData, NavigationComponents, Push notification.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Job Description :
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept,design, test,release and support).
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code.
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience.
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards.
- Research and suggest new mobile products,applications and protocols.
- Stay up to date with new technology trends.
Location: Pune, India